Alicia Coutts (ACT)
- Record-breaking swimmer Alicia Coutts has won 21 medals for Australia in major championships over the past four years.
- Among her achievements are five Olympic medals - including one gold.
- She was also awarded the 2010 and 2012 Swimmer of the Year and an OAM in 2014 for her accomplishments.
- Alicia is also an avid animal lover. She works part-time in the cattery at RSPCA ACT and owns three rabbits, two cats, one dog and two chickens.
Michelle Bridges (National)
- Michelle has 25 years’ experience in the fitness industry.
- Michelle’s 6 year old Kelpie cross, Paddy, is her favourite and most reliable running partner. He has a very diva like attitude and manages to pull off some dramatic manoeuvres when exercising!
- Michelle has regularly helped animal welfare charities but has now decided to devote her energies solely to be a nationwide ambassador for the RSPCA.
- Michelle is arguably Australia’s most recognisable personal trainer, having appeared on several major television shows including The Biggest Loser, 7pm Project, Celebrity Master Chef.